See the result of Nigerian student who passed NECO exams after trying for 7 years (photos) A proud Nigerian student has taken to his Facebook profile to write about how he finally passed National Examination Council (NECO) exams after 7 years of being out of school. Student identified as Solomon Bartholomew in a lengthy post on Facebook on Thursday, September 14, wrote about the hurdles he had to go through in life, including losing his mother. Despite his mates being graduates and some serving in the NYSC, he says he doesn’t feel an inch of underachievement. However, he finally checked his result and saw he passed with 8 credits and 1 Good. Bartholomew’s post reads: “... and I checked my NECO result today. After 7 years. Last week, I wrote an article on personal timing that went viral, where I founded that my classmates have been done with school since two years ago and some serving this year, meanwhile I haven't even been to the university. That nobody defines w...
Popular posts from this blog
100% LASTING SOLUTIONS TO ULCER PATIENTS Stomach Ulcer Cure: This Solution Will Cure Your Stomach Ulcer Permanently Are you sick and tired of the pain, discomfort and monumental torture of ulcer? Have you ever rolled on the floor, holding your belly in pains in the middle of the night and feeling uncomfortable? Do you wish you could figure out how to do away with ulcer for good? Total cost plus shipping is $180 dollars, Do not open here, do it when you get home. He went ahead to say, I have written the prescriptions and duration you will have to take it for final healing. I busted out with questions; Dr Ali you said $180? At then dollar was 200 naira per dollar. He replied yes. It is worth it, I challenge you to finish this drugs within fixed time then get back he said. I wasn’t with amount up to 30,000 naira with me but I was ready to pay, in fact, anything that will save me from years of pains. Surprisingly, Dr Ali said to me, Mr. Umoh do not wo...
World Cup 2018: Ronaldo reacts to Portugal 1-0 win over Morocco Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to Portugal’s narrow win over Morocco on Wednesday in the Group B second match in the 2018 World Cup. The Portugal skipper said the team must strive to improve after the 1-0 win left them within sight of the knockout rounds. He added that a loss would have seen them crash out. The Real Madrid forward scored his fourth goal in two games in Russia as the European champions moved top of their group ahead of Spain’s match against Iran. Ronaldo told post match conference, “I’m very happy. The most important thing was to win the game and to get the three points. “We knew if we lost we could be out. We knew Morocco would be giving their all . It was a surpknew at the start because they were so strong. I managed to score a goal, it was great for me.” Portugal will tackle Iran in their final group game on June 25 in Saransk. Ronaldo added, “Our expectation is t...


Comments